Rebecca Raymond-Kolker, MD
Undergraduate: Smith College
Medical School: Brown University (GHHS)
Becca completed their undergraduate studies at Smith College with a BA in Latin American Studies. Prior to a post-bac program at Bryn Mawr College, Becca worked as a case manager for tenants living with serious mental and chronic illnesses in the Bronx. As a medical student, they completed the Brown Advocates for Social Change and Equity (BASCE) fellowship, a scholarly concentration in Medical Humanities and Ethics, and was inducted into the Gold Humanism Honor Society. Becca has produced multiple episodes of the Cribsiders pediatric podcast and is on the national leadership team of Medical Student Pride Alliance.
They enjoy bike paths, yoga, mystery novels, and farmers’ markets. Becca speaks basic Spanish and completed a semester of cultural identity studies in Chile.
- Positive Champion of the Learning Environment, 2022 and 2023
- Published an article entitled “LGBTQ+ Equity in Virtual Residency Recruitment: Innovations and Recommendations” in the Journal of Graduate Medical Education
- Selected by peers as 2022-23 class representative for the PGY2 Internal Medicine residency class
- Produced episodes on the Cribsiders podcast including Med Recs! Two Earfuls of Medication Safety and Facing the (Core) Fear! Pediatric Anxiety Pt 1: Live the Exposure Lifestyle
- Participant in the Clinician Educator Track